Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed gets ahold of an r8 v10

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Fabspeed gets ahold of an r8 v10

a local customer surprised me yesterday at the shop by letting me know he was leaving the car with me it is a gorgeous low mile 2010 with quite a few carbon bits (interior, exterior, engine bay, side blades, etc. etc.) we got right to work on her..

a turbo-s stopped by to say hi

then we put her on a serious diet

and pulled the tips off to send out for ceramic coating

Old 03-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
Make a muffler bypass & cat bypass please! Straight pipes FTW on the 5.2 V10

Old 03-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
this is a muffler bypass haha. cat bypass would mean headers and that is a serious endeavour that would be extremely expensive (if you have a customer ready and willing, let me know though!)

Old 03-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Former Sponsor
I am running an introductory deal on these right now please message or email me for pricing, once the deal is over they will more than likely be priced right there with our LP550/560/570 system at $3200.00

If any customer is willing to dyno their car before and after the exhaust I will offer additional discounts!

here are a few more pictures of the intakes, ceramic coated tips and the system: