Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Fabspeed rules!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
NJ997S is an unknown quantity at this point
Fabspeed rules!!

Hey guys, just want to send a big thanks to Fabspeed. I have been running my '05 C2S with After Hours pipes for the past year and a half, and LOVING the sound...Brian is a good guy and takes care of his customers. That being said, last week one of my OEM cats kicked it, I decided it was finally time to go aftermarket.

My friend Maciej and Jay at Fabspeed hooked me up with a set of x-pipe sport cats. I was having trouble with the install, so Fabspeed offered to have me bring the car to them, which was very cool! I'm glad I went down, because by the time I left, my friend Maciej, Jay, Alex, Joe, and the crew had convinced me to switch out my mufflers for their sport mufflers, and then I swapped out my intake for their SUPER COOL and VERY sexy carbon fiber intake setup....All in all, they really took care of me, and their prices are CHEAP compared to the value you get. As an added bonus, they agreed to run my car on the dyno to see how much hp i picked up from the cats, mufflers, and intake. I was surprised to learn my car picked up almost 30hp from the mods (total number couldn't be confirmed because the intake was heat soaked) Pre-intake install dyno run net 317SAE hp to the wheels!!

I left there a HAPPY guy, and definitely taking the car out today for a full maiden drive. My car SOUNDS like a GT3, or detuned cup car, all the way across the power band it just sounds ALIVE.

Fabspeed, you guys are AWESOME! Thanks for making me love my car even more.

Ohan

Old 02-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Same here!
Very happy with the sound !
One of the best exhausts you can get for the DFI-engines

YouTube - Porsche 997.2 fabspeed coldstart

Old 02-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
I also had the fabspeed x-pipe sport cats on my 997 (paired with tubi mufflers), and it was the best mod I did. The sound was amazing.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911-CAR
Same here!
Very happy with the sound !
One of the best exhausts you can get for the DFI-engines

YouTube - Porsche 997.2 fabspeed coldstart
Wow that sounds angry!

Old 02-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DGN C4S is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to 'hear' that! I am having my Fabspeed kit installed in April and really looking forward to it.