Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi R8 with Akrapovic exhaust and Gulf paintjob

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Audi R8 with Akrapovic exhaust and Gulf paintjob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skL621a7mtQ?hd=1

I have seen the Gulf colors on Porsche, Ford GT and many other cars, but never on a R8. What do you think guys?

Old 09-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
I think I'm bored of this kind of vids.

And also think that there are cars that look good with this type of color schemes, but this isn't the case.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
no love for smurf here. car sounds decent though!

Old 09-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Meh.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah, It's kinda hard to decide what my position is on this one. I love the Ford GT and DBR9, etc. with the Gulf Racing scheme.I also love the R8, but only when it has a stock paint job on it. In this case, two rights make a wrong, I'm afraid.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Guys that drive around London reving their engines all day are ghey.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
God dammit you tricked me. Asshole! I don't watch walk around videos. Next time I will paypal you the 3 cents you tube may have payed you to not post this horrible bullshit

Old 09-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
God dammit you tricked me. Asshole! I don't watch walk around videos. Next time I will paypal you the 3 cents you tube may have payed you to not post this horrible bullshit
Pardon?! Be friendly mate! Tell me how many Gulf R8 with Akrapovic videos are on YouTube? It's actually not a walk around video, you can here some good rev sounds of the exhaust.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Calm it down GMac...

Old 09-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Talk to dj.