Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Akrapovic Exhaust for the 1M

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Akrapovic Exhaust for the 1M

BMW 1M Coupe Akrapovic Exhaust Sound - YouTube

There is no doubt in my mind that Akrapovic makes the best exhausts on the planet. Putting their Evo system on my M3 was hands down the best thing I've done to the car. This 1M system sounds magnificent and one of the requirements for my next fast car is that Akra makes an exhaust for it.

Last edited by "The JC"; 12-01-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with you buddy. Akrapovic is killing it. I couldn't get anything else even for my GTI even though they cost less than half of what the Akrapovic costs. One day, 997 GT3 RS with their exhaust.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
One day, 997 GT3 RS with their exhaust.
My thoughts exactly!!

Old 01-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn slovenians! Haha

Old 01-21-2012, 12:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
This is the first really perfect exhaust system I have heard for the 1M... so raunchy. Akrapovic is top notch, and I especially like their videos. No BS, no music, just great editing and great quality sound so you can really hear the exhaust in different conditions. A++++++