Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official: 2012 Audi S8, S7, & S6 Revealed ahead of IAA

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
^ that.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NAPO
I wasn't asking if you were joking about the C63 being faster because that doesn't matter. I was asking if you were joking because it would be pointless to ever bring up the C63 while discussing an S8. Someone that is interested in buying an S8 isn't trying to buy a supercar, and so they don't need it to get to 60mph in less than 4 seconds, although that would be nice. And as Blue4reF1 has already stated, these cars are in completely different classes and are targeted to completely different people; there is no reason to compare them.

Have you ever driven, or even sat in both of these cars? Clearly you haven't.

Sidenote: I wouldn't give you crap about not liking the S8 or any other car, as most guys on here wouldn't, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just think a little before you make ignorant comments.
Not to be mean or rude, but maybe you should see who is ignorant next time before you comment, because I already said fair enough, meaning I agree with someone who already said exactly what u just said.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
What about the S4? It's due for a mid-cycle refresh, so was expecting to see the new version at IAA. Hmmm.
+1. I thought I heard that they were going to release photos of the A4/S4 as well...

Old 08-31-2011, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
+1. I thought I heard that they were going to release photos of the A4/S4 as well...
Yeah, I know that we saw spy pictures of the new S4 Avant, but I'm not sure why they didn't announce it. I'm happy with the new S5 anyway. Looks a bit like the A6, but hell, I don't care.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
It seems I know more than you if you don't know these things also.
Not to be mean or rude, but maybe you should see who is ignorant next time before you comment
You accuse him of ignorance, then expect him not to answer because you agreed with the jist of his argument with somebody else, while calling him ignorant again? Are you joking?

Old 08-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MiniRup
You accuse him of ignorance, then expect him not to answer because you agreed with the jist of his argument with somebody else, while calling him ignorant again? Are you joking?
Apparently I am, never knew people could take not knowing the difference between the markets of two cars (which aren't all that different to begin with, to be fair) so seriously. Sorry, to all I have offended, and to all that care for my "ignorance".

And btw, that last time I was calling him ignorant for a different reason, god this argument is going in circles, let's get back on topic shall we? Where is a moderator when u need them?

Old 08-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Okay guys, for some reason I cannot edit my last post, because I wish to remove it. I noticed that I am continuing an argument that has no need at all to be continued. So, I just wanted to apologize to whoever was offended by my previous comments. I'd rather not flame anyone and I'd rather not get flamed in return.

I just read the forum rules for the heck of it, and realized that I was breaking the rule about flaming myself, and possibly that others were too.

I would like this to get back on topic if possible. I have made a bit of a fool of myself.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Not to be mean or rude, but maybe you should see who is ignorant next time before you comment, because I already said fair enough, meaning I agree with someone who already said exactly what u just said.
Apparently I am, never knew people could take not knowing the difference between the markets of two cars (which aren't all that different to begin with, to be fair) so seriously. Sorry, to all I have offended, and to all that care for my "ignorance".

And btw, that last time I was calling him ignorant for a different reason, god this argument is going in circles, let's get back on topic shall we? Where is a moderator when u need them?
Okay guys, for some reason I cannot edit my last post, because I wish to remove it. I noticed that I am continuing an argument that has no need at all to be continued. So, I just wanted to apologize to whoever was offended by my previous comments. I'd rather not flame anyone and I'd rather not get flamed in return.

I just read the forum rules for the heck of it, and realized that I was breaking the rule about flaming myself, and possibly that others were too.

I would like this to get back on topic if possible. I have made a bit of a fool of myself.
Nice apology and all, but you're a bigger dimwit than you initially led me to believe. You're obviously some dumb little kid, so why don't you go outside and play with the other dumb little kids.

Enough of the childish bickering. Back to the real topic here... How about that new S8... lol

Last edited by NAPO; 09-01-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by NAPO

Enough of the childish bickering. Back to the real topic here... How about that new S8... lol
^^What your last message should have simply said.

Anyway I'm happy with either the old or new one because the old one had a Lambo engine, and the new one has a Bentley engine, win win?

Old 09-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Nice.

Quick Reply: Official: 2012 Audi S8, S7, & S6 Revealed ahead of IAA