Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official: 2012 Audi S8, S7, & S6 Revealed ahead of IAA

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
4.2s?! Thats impressive.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
4.2s?! Thats impressive.
Or u could spend half the money on a C63 and go faster...

Old 08-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
WOW..the new wheel design is impeccable...this is a beast of a car...im in love!!!

Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
You must be bloody 12 years old.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
4.2s?! Thats impressive.
Yeah that is impressive. Audi's big boy is finally stepping up to AMG. Nice! I love Audi's but I agree with the previous comments, it's a bit too quiet. To me it just looks like an inflated A4.

I think Im the only one that isnt a fan of the A7 too. It looks like the ass end is frowning. Again, looks like an A4, with a sad backside.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed

Old 08-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Like everyone else, I was in love with the old D3 S8, but I do think that this new version is a worthy successor. I wish it was a bit more aggressive, but I think it's gorgeous nonetheless.

I will say that I wasn't too crazy about the D4 A8 body when it was released, but it has grown on me a lot.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
You're joking, right?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NAPO
Like everyone else, I was in love with the old D3 S8, but I do think that this new version is a worthy successor. I wish it was a bit more aggressive, but I think it's gorgeous nonetheless.

I will say that I wasn't too crazy about the D4 A8 body when it was released, but it has grown on me a lot.
This is kinda in line with my thinking, though I prefer the D3 out of the two.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Two totally different cars for two different purposes...

Old 08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NAPO
You're joking, right?
Lol not rly, with launch control on the AMG performance package, you can go 0-60 in under 4 seconds, and well it's not quite half the price, but it's close enough.

Why does everyone keep questioning my intelligence? It seems I know more than you if you don't know these things also. Unless you are just giving me crap for not liking the S8, which is understandable.

Quick Reply: Official: 2012 Audi S8, S7, & S6 Revealed ahead of IAA