Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My impressions after 1 week R8V10

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011 | 12:10 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
http://i42.tinypic.com/21kmtj4.jpg

Finally got the y-spokes mounted

Hate the orange sidemarker but its required by law

Old 10-26-2011 | 12:11 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 10-26-2011 | 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuOD
http://i42.tinypic.com/21kmtj4.jpg

Finally got the y-spokes mounted

Hate the orange sidemarker but its required by law
Wheels look GREAT!!

Can't you put in a clear/smoked side lens with an orange bulb?

Old 10-26-2011 | 02:13 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Superfly
Wheels look GREAT!!

Can't you put in a clear/smoked side lens with an orange bulb?

Thanks, there are some options available but they are all priced above what I think is even "crazy" for little plastic covers

OEMplus has some bodycolor ones for $325 which I will consider:

Sidemarker Set - Color-Matched [420945071] - $325.00 : OEMplus.com, Original Equipment

Old 10-29-2011 | 06:35 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
Ordered the paint-matched sidemarkers from OEMplus... after that, my car will be DONE! Can't wait.

Here is a better photo of the new wheels. A BIG thanks to Tommy @ Nemesis Autosports for cutting me a great deal on the OEM wheels!

Old 10-29-2011 | 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Always liked the R8, but never liked the power.. thank god for the V10!

Old 10-29-2011 | 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
rims are MUCH better, gorgeous car

Old 10-29-2011 | 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels look fantastic (I think I like the two tone ones on the OP better though), and I'm glad to see a proper transmission.

Old 10-29-2011 | 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GuOD
Ordered the paint-matched sidemarkers from OEMplus... after that, my car will be DONE! Can't wait.

Here is a better photo of the new wheels. A BIG thanks to Tommy @ Nemesis Autosports for cutting me a great deal on the OEM wheels!

Looks great. Tommy is a good dude, wishing Nemesis all the best.

-Joe

Old 10-29-2011 | 02:59 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Glad to see you enjoying the ride, it is gorgeous!
Originally Posted by MC321
Always liked the R8, but never liked the power.. thank god for the V10!
You know, I felt that way before driving the V8. But honestly the car drives so amazingly well I really don't care about the "slow" factor of the V8 haha.

Quick Reply: My impressions after 1 week R8V10