Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truly Sad: Audi kills the RS4

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Truly Sad: Audi kills the RS4

Breaking News: Audi kills the RS4

When we saw this news on the web we said that it isn’t true and we contacted our source from Ingolstadt to tell us something that could dismiss those reports… Unfortunately there were true… Audi killed the plans for a RS4 successor due to poor sales. And this is not the only bad news: the German manufacturer also dropped the A4 and S4 convertible… It appears that these moves came because Audi wants to focus on hybrids and environmentally friendly vehicles. So, of you want a sports sedan, you will have to choose the 2010 Audi S4!

The RS5 is on the way, but I think its terrible that a four door version will not be produced.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:30 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
They sold like friggin hott cakes here. Shedload more of them around than any competitors.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Well, one more reason to pickup a B7 RS4.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Definitive proof that this is the brand of the "gheys"

Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
yeah that V8 waz too powderful ...

Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
I was like ha ha April fools, then I realized that they aint kidding.

I was hoping to get an orange one in a few years too, sigh... Now that the price is going to go up.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully they will rethink this a few years down the line b/c while I opted for the M3, I love the B7 RS4. In fact, if I lived in a colder climate I would have had one.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
I've been tracking them on Autotrader. Guy had a Sprint Blue one with 33K in Reno, asking $41K OBO. It's gone as of today. Assuming it was clean, somebody got a good deal at the perfect time.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^My buddy who wrecked his e46M has been looking at them and I've yet to inform him of the news. Was talking about buying a gray one in TN earlier this week, but if that had happened I would have heard something.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I mean... We sat on a nicely equipped RS4 for around 500 days... Not surprised at all - over priced.

Quick Reply: Truly Sad: Audi kills the RS4