Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Little idea of mine!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Wow....you guys really are assholes sometimes.

Sam -- Let me know when you've picked a date. If I'm available that weekend I'll come up and check it out.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
^^

Will you still take the money ?

Old 02-16-2011, 07:53 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by burnzie
So that's $200.00 for someone to show up? LOL I love you guys.
Match x2 really suggested that it was the "second" match rather than double, but hey - if that what it takes, I'm down for a hundy too.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
^^

Will you still take the money ?
Yep, then I'll donate it to the MiniHawk upgrade fund.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:09 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
sometimes?

Old 02-16-2011, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gociggie31
Sam,
looks like fun, especially with all the nautical history in Manhasset Bay. Wish i could make it but too much of a commute 4 me.
Please have fun and take some pics.

gc
It should be fun! The hardest part is finding who wants to participate. I know of 2 other Mini Hawks, but their owners dont have them ready!

Old 02-16-2011, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Gobbles

Sam -- Let me know when you've picked a date. If I'm available that weekend I'll come up and check it out.
I will keep you updated. The event is nothing fancy, just a little get together =)

Old 02-16-2011, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Gator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
haha Good fun!

The meeting place and start will be at the dock in my neighborhood where food will be served (burgers and chips etc and music). Any boat under 20' can come.

We will parade around the bay and show off our awesome rides, then we will get right to business with some fun! We have a whole area of the bay where you are allowed to go fast, and there is the sound (for those who are capable of doing so).
There will be pictures and some videos (for anyone who wants to volunteer for that)

And thats about it! Just to get out there with the boat, meet new people and have a good time!
FVCK!! Unfortunately, my Mini Hawk is 21' - have fun though!!

Old 02-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you have a good turnout Sam. Post pics no matter who shows.

The rest of you need to calm it down. You know who you are. Thanks.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:31 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Little idea of mine!