Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Little idea of mine!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Little idea of mine!

Thinking of putting this together. I have no set date but I will have to find one out! Seem cool?

Name:  MHFN11.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  139.9 KB

Old 02-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
I think I just pissed myself out of pure excitement. Can't wait.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:16 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to register my interest in this thread.

That is all.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a great time Sam. Have fun!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I was sooo excited I crapped my pants, took them off and put them on my head.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Sounds like a great time Sam. Have fun!
Thanks! I hope I can make it happen. The people that have those little boats usually keep them covered up in their garage, so they'd have to prep them.

It would be quite a sight to see a bunch of Mini Hawk's running across the bay!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta put the NSFW tag on there, young man.

(Man, we're a bag of assholes tonight!)

Jus' playin' Sam!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PMac
Gotta put the NSFW tag on there, young man.

(Man, we're a bag of assholes tonight!)

Jus' playin' Sam!
haha Good fun!

The meeting place and start will be at the dock in my neighborhood where food will be served (burgers and chips etc and music). Any boat under 20' can come.

We will parade around the bay and show off our awesome rides, then we will get right to business with some fun! We have a whole area of the bay where you are allowed to go fast, and there is the sound (for those who are capable of doing so).
There will be pictures and some videos (for anyone who wants to volunteer for that)

And thats about it! Just to get out there with the boat, meet new people and have a good time!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:54 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
I was sooo excited I crapped my pants, took them off and put them on my head.

hey what program did you use to mock up that flyer? looks wicked

Old 02-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by IIVVX

hey what program did you use to mock up that flyer? looks wicked
Microsoft Word with added pictures and Word Art. Nothin' close to fancy. Just my computer skills

Quick Reply: Little idea of mine!