Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

what's a good 21 foot performance boat?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
White Donzi 22 classic with red hull and red interior!

Old 03-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Go for the 22 Donzi Classic. You can get used ones, or new ones. Check it out on their website Welcome to Donzi Marine - The Home of High Performance click on classics.

There are two for sale here. 1995 Donzi (Power) Boats For Sale

Name:  donzi22shelbygtzp9.jpg
Views: 20094
Size:  39.8 KB

Old 03-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
Classic

Classic styling just can't be beat and we can set them up to do 70+

Attached Images      
Old 03-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
^^^None of the boats you posted were designed to do 50mph, let alone 70 safely.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
Go for the 22 Donzi Classic. You can get used ones, or new ones. Check it out on their website Welcome to Donzi Marine - The Home of High Performance click on classics.

There are two for sale here. 1995 Donzi (Power) Boats For Sale

Attachment 43746
that redish Donzi looks good. What are these things used for exactly? Point A to Point B? I've never had anything without a rope affixed to tow my a$$ around.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Craigger
^^^None of the boats you posted were designed to do 50mph, let alone 70 safely.
Fiberglass the bottom and stiffin the ribs. 70 is not a problem and with alot more style.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
50mph or 70mph or 40mph this boat is fricking beautiful !

Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
The classic Mahogany boats can also be custom built New and designed to do whatever you want.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jireh Customs
Classic styling just can't be beat and we can set them up to do 70+
Those are beautiful. Do you have a website? They really look great.

Originally Posted by h20skier
that redish Donzi looks good. What are these things used for exactly? Point A to Point B? I've never had anything without a rope affixed to tow my a$$ around.
They are basically used for getting from point A to point B. So, if you lived in Miami you could go to lunch somewhere nice or go and meet some friends on larger boats. You could go to dinner on the river. There's a bunch of things you can do with these. Before we had the boats with the towers, people would ski behind them. I used to slalom behind one of these. But then again, I'm a bit different; I used to wake board and slalom behind my 38' Top Gun. I remember having dinner with someone, and they told me that they had seen some idiot in the ocean wake boarding behind a Cigarette, I quickly and happily informed him that the idiot was me.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by Hernando
Those are beautiful. Do you have a website? They really look great.

They are basically used for getting from point A to point B. So, if you lived in Miami you could go to lunch somewhere nice or go and meet some friends on larger boats. You could go to dinner on the river. There's a bunch of things you can do with these. Before we had the boats with the towers, people would ski behind them. I used to slalom behind one of these. But then again, I'm a bit different; I used to wake board and slalom behind my 38' Top Gun. I remember having dinner with someone, and they told me that they had seen some idiot in the ocean wake boarding behind a Cigarette, I quickly and happily informed him that the idiot was me.
nice....I think of my Nautique as the GT3RS of the water We do have the cig type boats around my bay but they just basically blow by. Totally makes sense for your Bay/Ocean/River combo down there in the SW

I've seen guys ski behind jetboats with a roost shooting at them so I guess the 38' Cig boat story isn't so crazy

Quick Reply: what's a good 21 foot performance boat?