Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Selling

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Hernando
OMG you just shot yourself in the foot with that one. LOL. Good luck.

BTW, just how old are you???
16 and very smart and knowledgeable for my age. And someone who works for what they want.
there are too many spoiled rich kids in my town..ugh.

Update: Need the Mini Hawk gone in the next few weeks! $4,100!

Old 01-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
16 and very smart and knowledgeable for my age. And someone who works for what they want.

You are on fire, kid!

Old 01-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute

Q: How does raising the price (on an already overpriced) object create more interest?

A: when Minihawk posts it.

Didn't you only pay something like 3k initially for the boat, and all you have done is removed (working) systems from the boat, so in essence, now you have stripped hull?

Old 01-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Craigger
Q: How does raising the price (on an already overpriced) object create more interest?

A: when Minihawk posts it.

Didn't you only pay something like 3k initially for the boat, and all you have done is removed (working) systems from the boat, so in essence, now you have stripped hull?
I paid 1,300 for the boat, and I am putting new upholstey, and getting a new cover on the boat, so i am listing it for a higher price. And dont forget, I had to cut the steering out of the boat because Sea Tow snapped it when recovering my engine when it fell off. Second, I really want that Chris Craft (good project to work on) so by selling the Mini Hawk for a higher price, I can offer to buy the CC for a good price (I am selling my Whaler to my parents also) and restore the CC. if that makes any sense...

Old 01-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Don't be so quick to judge, boys.

I have proof.

Attached Images  
Old 01-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute

There was a thread here not too long ago started by a guy seeking advice on how to best get through boot camp. Choke and Chris told him to be the grey man. I suggest you do the same.

You shouldn't talk about how smart and knowledgeable you are for your age, or how many girls you are currently getting. It just makes you look like you are really seeking attention, and that you are just trying too hard. My advice to you is to be more selfless, listen more than talk, and always know that you can always learn more.

This is not meant to be discouraging, but no matter how good you think you are, there is always someone that can do it better. So be quiet and content, do the best you can. If people praise you, then accept it with humility. You never want to brag.

Ever heard the saying: "Wisdom is knowing that you don't know everything" It's a good one to remember.

Here on this forum, we all like to talk about things we have, and things we want, all without being judged so long as you are humble about it. If you are so smart and knowledgeable for your age, let it show in your posts, you don't need to tell us or anyone that.

So to sum it up: don't brag, be humble, be honest, and don't be a showoff (believe it or not that can happen here).

Old 01-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Hernando
There was a thread here not too long ago started by a guy seeking advice on how to best get through boot camp. Choke and Chris told him to be the grey man. I suggest you do the same.

You shouldn't talk about how smart and knowledgeable you are for your age, or how many girls you are currently getting. It just makes you look like you are really seeking attention, and that you are just trying too hard. My advice to you is to be more selfless, listen more than talk, and always know that you can always learn more.

This is not meant to be discouraging, but no matter how good you think you are, there is always someone that can do it better. So be quiet and content, do the best you can. If people praise you, then accept it with humility. You never want to brag.

Ever heard the saying: "Wisdom is knowing that you don't know everything" It's a good one to remember.

Here on this forum, we all like to talk about things we have, and things we want, all without being judged so long as you are humble about it. If you are so smart and knowledgeable for your age, let it show in your posts, you don't need to tell us or anyone that.

So to sum it up: don't brag, be humble, be honest, and don't be a showoff (believe it or not that can happen here).
To sum it up: I think thats really good! And no one could've said it better then you did.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I paid 1,300 for the boat, and I am putting new upholstey, and getting a new cover on the boat, so i am listing it for a higher price. And dont forget, I had to cut the steering out of the boat because Sea Tow snapped it when recovering my engine when it fell off. Second, I really want that Chris Craft (good project to work on) so by selling the Mini Hawk for a higher price, I can offer to buy the CC for a good price (I am selling my Whaler to my parents also) and restore the CC. if that makes any sense...
You do realize that you're an idiot, right?

Old 01-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond repute
haha there is no such thing as "market price" in this kids world.

I am going to sell all my shit at a 300% premium. Because then I can continue to buy nicer things and resell those for another 300% profit.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by CaRJoE0220
haha there is no such thing as "market price" in this kids world.

I am going to sell all my shit at a 300% premium. Because then I can continue to buy nicer things and resell those for another 300% profit.
It's so genius, it just might work! Now I see what I've been doing wrong all this time...

Quick Reply: Selling