Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Selling

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Can you not post on the forum? I dare you.
Totally quicker that you on this one. Take that.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Can you not post on the forum until the MiniHawk is fixed?
Originally Posted by Zorro
Totally quicker that you on this one. Take that.
^ Note the difference bucko. ^

Old 02-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
^ Note the difference bucko. ^
You think he's actually gonna work on the pile? He'll probably remove the hull and sell it for 10k!

It is the same thing, don't worry.

Besides, it's friday, 6:30pm and finally taking off from work. I can't read or think anymore.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
You win. You win.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
No, I will keep posting, but not about the Mini Hawk. I already have the motor attached, battery in, throttles (still need steering). The boat is going to the upholstery shop soon though.

Once the 60 degree weather rolls in, the fiberglass I can patch up some of the damage.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
No, I will keep posting, but not about the Mini Hawk. I already have the motor attached, battery in, throttles (still need steering). The boat is going to the upholstery shop soon though.

Once the 60 degree weather rolls in, the fiberglass I can patch up some of the damage.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
minihawk... you are without a doubt the funniest person on TS. You are really like a lost son to me... , i say it once more, when I have have children i pray for them all to be like you.

If you finish your minihawk project before June and sell the boat for more than you bought it for I will send you 100$ on paypal.

You have my word.

Godspeed little fool for you have brought little tears of laughter to my eyes everytime your fingers have touched your keyboard!

Old 02-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by h-bo
minihawk... you are without a doubt the funniest person on TS. You are really like a lost son to me... , i say it once more, when I have have children i pray for them all to be like you.

If you finish your minihawk project before June and sell the boat for more than you bought it for I will send you 100$ on paypal.

You have my word.

Godspeed little fool for you have brought little tears of laughter to my eyes everytime your fingers have touched your keyboard!
Thanks man I appreciate it. Matter of fact, the Mini Hawk is coming along good.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
i for one can not get enough of your posts and pictures, and if my memory serves me right you even posted a video of yourself. Keep'em coming.

whatever people say to you... never change! for the love of god... NEVER!

Best of luck on the minihawk minihawk!

Old 02-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Long live MiniHawk!