Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

2010 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Big Climb.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
2010 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Big Climb.

2010 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Big Climb. Hey Everyone,
This year I'll be doing the Big Climb again with Outer edge Crossfit. I missed last year recovering from a broken foot. Since I missed last year, I've upped my target for fund raising to $1000. I'm hoping to hit that by March 21st.

I can't post the link to my fund raising page but if you would like to make a donation, or join the team, please send me a PM and I can give you the link.

In 2007, I made the climb in 17:54 and 2008 in 15:36. My goal for this year is under my 15:36 time.

What is the Big Climb?
The Big Climb is a stairclimb up the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle. There are 69 flights of stairs, 1311 steps, and 788ft of vertical elevation. Although it will be challenging, it pales in comparison to what blood cancer patients go through. All proceeds benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Who is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education and patient services. The mission of LLS is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Since its founding in 1949, LLS has invested more than $600 million for research specifically targeting blood cancers.

Thanks,
James