Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

My dog, Tahoe has disappeared.

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
they found tahoe!!!

jason asked me to post this email that he just sent me:

jody,

I don't know all the details yet. He was very cryptic but I'll try to
find out when we meet. We're getting the $1000 reward for him now.
He's meeting us at the bank in about 30 minutes. We're going to wait
here. I'll try to ask him where he found her when we meet and let you
know.

What a relief finding Tahoe. We were on our way to the shelter when he
called. I about broke down crying hard when I heard the news. I could
barely see to drive...well, I definitely want to celebrate by of
course going on the drive tomorrow. Wow...I never ever want to go
through that again! So close to losing Tahoe! It really worked posting
all those flyers! I told Mitchel that I owe him lunch for helping with
that!

Stay tuned! Go ahead and post what I said in this email on
teamspeed so the guys knows what happened.

Thank you Jody and Todd for being supportive of me throughout this ordeal.

Jason

Old 02-22-2008, 05:21 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boxstergirlie01
I about broke down crying hard when I heard the news. I could barely see to drive...
wow dude, you really love your dog.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Great news. Glad she was found.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Great news. Glad she was found.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light
That's awesome news! Glad to see it was a great outcome.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Now go get her microchiped!!

Old 02-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic!!! Dogs touch our lives so deeply...I hope Tahoe is safe and well!!! Dog treats for Tahoe tonight!!!

Old 02-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
February 21, 2008 - Tahoe escaped + Long night searching for Tahoe + posting 100+ flyers around the neighborhood = 1 hour of sleep

According to the guardian angel who found her. She was wandering across the main throughfare almost to the highway. He nearly ran over her stopping within inches! Tahoe had stopped when that happened and he was able to recover her. He then took her to his parents place in Edmonds for safekeeping but must have seen one of the many flyers I'd posted all over Bellevue Way. I had a sneaking suspicion that she'd tried to follow us!

February 22, 2008 - Tahoe and Jason reunited again

Kuzi, she did have a microchip in her but as the fellow who found her discovered when he took her to Petsmart, the chip was not working! After 9 years I suppose maybe it stopped working at some point. I headed straight to the vet to get another one put in. I'm also leaving the collar on her with tags at all times. I strongly encourage you guys to get your microchip rechecked to make sure it's still working.

I love a happy ending. Thanks once again to you all for your unyielding support!

Last edited by atomic80; 02-22-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
wow dude, you really love your dog.
Yes, I've had her for 9 years now so we're pretty close. Kind of like this.

Quick Reply: My dog, Tahoe has disappeared.