Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

VICE IV - Delicious Karma Party

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
VICE IV - Delicious Karma Party

It's that's wonderful time again. Time for a fabulous party I get to host.

As some of you know, my friends at Delicious Karma ask me to host their parties from time to time, which are always a blast.

The last one I did was the New Year's Eve party at the Clift Hotel. We have the White Party in the summer at Ruby Skye that most locals are familiar with.

This time it's at Kelly's Mission Rock in San Francisco on Saturday May 3, 3pm - 3 am. That's right kids, it's a 12 hour party. So come in the day and come in the night or come a couple times, as long as you come. And have fun dressing up.

I'll make sure to post lots of photos for the TS crew.

If you do plan to go, please let me personally know. Would be nice to hang out.

For tickets and VIP tables please click here. VICE IV