Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

Help refinishing wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
boostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enough
Help refinishing wheels

I have 2 sets if wheels that I want to get redone.

first one is a set of monoblock hre p43 wheel that is currently finished in a dark gray color. I want to get it changed to imola red to match the porsche gt3 rs colors.

second on is a set of 3 piece hre 547 wheels with stepped lips. I wanted to get the lips redone in candy red powder coat and the inner spokes done in dark gray metallic.

Does anyone know a good shop in the nyc area that can do this? Both sets of wheels currently have tires mounted. I'm basically looking for a shop that can dismount all the tires, disassemble the three piece wheels, coat both wheels, reassemble and mount/balance tires. I'm willing to drive a little bit to find someone who does a great job. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Old 09-30-2011, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Proformance Industries in New Rochelle
PROFORMANCEINDUSTRIES - HOME

Old 09-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Martinos!

Old 10-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
boostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enough
great thanks for the ideas. I've pm'd martinos but never heard back. I wanted to get my gt3rs decklid painted as well.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jerome's in Port Washington is a little known Gem of a shop if you want the info shoot me a PM, he's a good friend of mine and has done great work for me over the years!

16 Munson Street
Port Washington, NY 11050-3705
(516) 944-6914

Old 10-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Savetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura aboutSavetheclutch has a spectacular aura about
^^ do they powder coat or just paint?