Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Wheel refinishing in the bay area (San Francisco)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
Wheel refinishing in the bay area (San Francisco)

I've got a Vantage that needs some very minor wheel work. The company we use at work is ludicrous with the prices - $750 for 2 wheels. My ex used to do the work for me while I worked at BMC and he'd charge $100-$150/wheel. $300 was the most he ever charged and that was for a very nasty Nera Edition Gallardo. Unfortunately he's in LA and I need to get this work done ASAP. Any recommendations of good quality wheel refinishing locally?

Thanks