Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP crash

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Banned
lardog is an unknown quantity at this point
Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP crash

A chipped bone in his left ankle and pain in that of his right side are the consequences of a huge highside onboard his Fiat Yamaha M1. His upper body braced as he took the impact on his forearms, Lorenzo´s injuries have been limited to his lower body.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Holy shit! That was a hell of a crash! I feel bad for the guy and I hope he recovers soon but it's hard not to chuckle just a little bit watching him fly off the bike frame by frame like that.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant future
High

Old 05-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TurboChris is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate when that happens.......

Old 05-08-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! That was scary. Good for him that his injuries weren't too bad.