Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

Jorge Lorenzo...

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 01:14 PM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Jorge Lorenzo...

...Sucks at winning.

YouTube - Moto GP Sepang 2010.wmv

Old 10-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
gabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the rough
he's the definition of stupid...

and looks like rossi was loving that situation, lol!

Old 10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahaha, what a little kuntrag.

Blows off Spies (ie his next team-mate), shreds his own flag, tries to park in the 1st place spot, tries to climb on 1st spot on the podium ... and then takes off without even a nod.

I'm sure he was all emotional about his first title and all, but damn. Oh how I cannot wait to see Rossi destroy him next year. Ducati better make a fine bike.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
hes a tool, he already admitted to media that his Rossiesque adopted persona was forced as a way of not being viewed as another boring spanish rider(referring to Pedrosa). Im not sure if he snubbed Spies on purpose but I didn't realize til reading somewhere else that he parked his bike in the #1 spot in parc ferme. its not possible to be more of a tool(to put it nicely)
http://motomatters.com/opinion/2010/...ly_happen.html

EDIT:He definitely snubbed Spies and I didn't realize that he had the nerve to flash the game over board to Rossi...TWICE!, what an embarassing display to what was a strong championship campaign(mostly unopposed I must add)

Last edited by SpeedLimit?; 10-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, they didn't show all that when I watched the race. What a moron. I can't wait for Rossi to show him what's up next year at Ducati.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to dislike him more and more. Obviously I hope Rossi teaches him a lesson next season, but I also hope Spies can push him around a bit.