Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

My 1 year "return to biking" anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010 | 09:42 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
My 1 year "return to biking" anniversary

Its my 1 year anniversary of a return to motorcycling! Which came after a break of some 30 years. Its been a terrific year and my love for the sport has been rekindled.

I also think that this is a good time to admit and maybe be somewhat blasphemous that this summer i have enjoyed riding my motorcycles far more than i have driving my GT3 and Audi S5! I never thought that would happen or that my $5k Royal Enfield, which needs a sundial to measure it's 0-60 performance, would give me more joy than the $130k engineering marvel on 4 wheels it shares the garage with.

The bikes have won almost every time I have to make a choice whether I should ride or drive. What is going on? Am I being pulled to a dark side? Anyone else experienced the same?

Old 10-27-2010 | 11:12 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Am I being pulled to a dark side?
You're already there. Wait until you try a Ducati. It's all over for you, then.

Old 10-30-2010 | 08:23 PM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
2 wheels move the soul and all that jazz...Welcome back.

Old 10-30-2010 | 08:26 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
try not to pull a barrister.

Old 11-01-2010 | 12:06 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
You're already there. Wait until you try a Ducati. It's all over for you, then.
It's just a matter of time mate. I rode a Classic a few weeks ago and loved it's styling and ride. Was about to pull the trigger then sanity set in... Still thinking.

Originally Posted by IIVVX
try not to pull a barrister.
Too right. Not much of a chance with the RE. Plus I'm one of those ride with the right gear guys. That's the deal with the wife.