Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

Dani Pedrosa agrees new Honda deal

Old 09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Post Dani Pedrosa agrees new Honda deal

Dani Pedrosa, a Honda rider throughout his grand prix career, will remain with the factory Honda MotoGP team for at least the next two seasons.

The Spaniard is enjoying his best ever year in the premier-class with four wins so far, double his previous best for a season, although he remains 63 points behind championship leader Jorge Lorenzo heading into this weekend's Aragon round.

“I'm really happy to be signing with Honda again," said Pedrosa, the 2007 MotoGP title runner-up. "This has been the team of my dreams since I was a kid and that's still the same feeling I have now. We've had a long and successful relationship already and we believe together we can have even more success in the future.

"Over many years we have built up a very strong relationship and have enjoyed the successes and faced the difficulties together. We are at a good moment now and we must try to continue in this way. Our goal of course is to fight for victories every weekend and win the MotoGP world championship. I believe we have what it takes to do both of those things.”

"We are very pleased that Dani Pedrosa has re-signed to be a factory Honda rider, thus extending his longstanding and successful partnership with HRC," added HRC president Tetsuo Suzuki. "Dani is clearly at the peak of his powers and has gelled with the RC212V to create a formidable combination. We believe his relationship with the machine and the team will continue to grow and that he will mount an extremely strong challenge for the MotoGP World title over the next two seasons."

Pedrosa will team up with new factory Honda signing Casey Stoner in 2011. There is still no news on where Pedrosa's present team-mate Andrea Dovizioso will ride next year, but a switch to Honda Gresini seems likely.

Title sponsor Repsol is expected to renew its own longstanding agreement with HRC, which concludes at the end of this year.

Source:Dani Pedrosa agrees new Honda deal | MotoGP News | Sep 2010 | Crash.Net

Old 09-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to hear about this; I think that he will be the world champ in a year or two. I'm not a big fan of riders (and drivers in F1) switching teams, just when everything seems to be coming together. Thanks Speed!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
twerp

Old 09-21-2010, 01:19 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha. Asimo.