Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2015 Ford Mustang leaked on Autoweek

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Old 12-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks like a Volvo C70

Old 12-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
I have my say and WILL NOT SHUT my MOUTH, I get you a fan of the mustang and nothing bad can be said about a american made car. Which in my eyes is BORING. Then again look what you drive, so you bore me. CALL FREEDOM OF SPEECH $$HOLE.

Don't like my comment, then ignore it.
A fan of the Mustang? I have spent the last 4 posts I've made about it trashing it. I'm not a fan of the Mustang, I just happen to own one because it's heavily modified to my liking, and I have an open mind. My Mustang's performance speaks for itself, and it'll outrun and out handle most pony cars and other Mustangs. There's also not many Mustangs that share it's look. If you see it in person that is. But why don't we leave personal cars out of this and stick to the matter at hand?

Really people just want you to shut up because all your posts are stupid and non-factual. Your response to my post is a perfect example. You didn't pay attention to what I said, and retorted with something completely off topic and threw in something about me being a brand loyalist, which if you simply go to my profile and click "Search User's Posts" you would see is completely false. You're just dumb.

Last edited by TheStigSC; 12-11-2013 at 11:47 AM.