Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2014 Corvette Stingray Breaks Cover

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
Arch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond repute
I personally cannot wait for the online configurator with options list to come. I think this will be my next choice for the garage.
Price is right, power output for beginnings is cool (insiders say that 450hp will be the minimal output, they´re still testing and tweaking).
It sure does have a unique way of taking a lot of European designs and incorporating them into a real American icon.
The philosophie that Chevy / Corvette has put into this brute has changed my mind on how they want to meet the competition.
No longer cheap and quick like the C5 and earlier but really thought through and customer and more important Driver orientated - I like that much!