Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

New 2013 Shelby GT500

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Post New 2013 Shelby GT500

These cars are such monsters for the money!

New 2013 Shelby GT500
From the moment our friends at Ford's Special Vehicle Team announced the '13 Shelby GT500, we knew it was one for the ages. It would be the stuff of legends in stock form. Once it was released into the aftermarket wild, it would carve new legends into the pavement. To say we were stoked would be an understatement.

Of course, it should come as no surprise that the crew at Evolution Performance was just as excited as we were. Fred Cook, Nelson Whitlock, and crew have made a name for the shop by being first and fast with numerous modern Mustangs, from the preceding Condor GT500s to the current Coyote GTs.

For a year or more, Fred hatched a plan to hit the ground running with the new king of the hill from SVT. Some of the bits were familiar enough, but others required some planning and creative thinking. The programming is a bit different, as is the crank damper. The suspension is the same, as is the throttle body and air inlet.

"We have been gathering information for this project since July 2011," said Fred. "Over the last couple of months, we lined up some great product manufacturers and shared the information with them to ensure this project would be a success."
Read more: 2013 Mustang GT500 Drag and Dyno - To The 9s - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

Old 11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
I just spec'd one yesterday. Incredible cars.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Got mine 2 months ago endless power

Old 11-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
Got mine 2 months ago endless power
Do you have pictures here on TS?

Old 11-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sorry I don't, maybe I manage to upload some today

Old 11-29-2012, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by marakji
Sorry I don't, maybe I manage to upload some today
Yes please!!!

Old 11-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1354206620.313601.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  66.2 KB

Attached Images   
Old 11-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sorry for the poor quality... Used my blackberry, and car not washed... I'm still in my break-in miles, not getting to driving it much, as I got a collection of motorcycles which I ride more frequently...

Old 11-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Car is fully loaded with all possible options, including track pack and SVT pack

Old 11-29-2012, 11:49 AM
fvcking awesome man, congrats

Quick Reply: New 2013 Shelby GT500