Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JDM135
Nice. Can't wait. Take advantage of that rear bumper delete. Would you be able to take any videos or just pictures?
No video yesterday, but we're going to try and hookup some cool rolling shots of my GT and one of AtomicZ's two white epicars - TT Gallardo or GT2.

Between the three of us, I think we have about 6 Go Pro's, so it would be cool.

Hopefully we can hook it up before the weather turns.

I'll post more static pics from the shoot here once Alex is done editing.

Old 09-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIRISC
No video yesterday, but we're going to try and hookup some cool rolling shots of my GT and one of AtomicZ's two white epicars - TT Gallardo or GT2.

Between the three of us, I think we have about 6 Go Pro's, so it would be cool.

Hopefully we can hook it up before the weather turns.

I'll post more static pics from the shoot here once Alex is done editing.
Sounds great. Can't wait to see the awesome pictures of your new FGT. Enjoy it in good health sir! Very happy for you.

Old 09-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Seen quite a few in the last few weeks!

Old 09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^WOW!! Orange and black looks great!

Old 09-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JDM135
Sounds great. Can't wait to see the awesome pictures of your new FGT. Enjoy it in good health sir! Very happy for you.
Thanks brother.

Originally Posted by Penfold
Seen quite a few in the last few weeks!
That orange one is similar in appearance to the Mirage 720 car built by Roush:
Avro Mirage 720 Ford GT (2008) first official pictures | Automotive & Motoring News | Car Magazine Online

Takes balls to paint your FGT orange, but it's NICE!

Last edited by HIRISC; 09-26-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
epic???

Old 09-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Huh?

Old 09-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^lol.

Epic = of great want.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Orange on black is win. Free rep for anyone who post more..

Old 09-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
I already posted many Powerhouse. Let me try to repost my orange/black post.

I'll take my reps now sir. Lol

Last edited by JDM135; 09-26-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread