Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
I found rear shots of every color. What color do you think looks the meanest on the FGT?

Old 10-15-2011, 08:22 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I like no stripes black or the Gulf livery...

Old 10-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
I like 'em with bumper deletes. Or if you have to have a bumper, with the revised bumper like these.

Attached Images   
Old 10-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JDM135
I found rear shots of every color. What color do you think looks the meanest on the FGT?
You have Tungsten 2x. Forgot Quicksilver. Not that it matters, you know the best color already

Old 10-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hahaha, not what I meant. Red is the most common color, over 1100 05/06 GT's were red. So the other colors are more rare, which would mean higher asking price.

I love red, don't worry, and I love your car haha.
COMMON?! WTF?! You calling my car common?!

J/k..

I know what you meant.. just pulling your chain.

I almost bought black a couple times. I would have murdered her out. Would have looked insane. I decided life is too short to care for a black car.

Last edited by HIRISC; 10-15-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
JDM, where's yellow in your list?

Old 10-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIRISC
You have Tungsten 2x. Forgot Quicksilver. Not that it matters, you know the best color already
I have 1 with stripes and 1 stripe delete. The whole point of it was to have the same exact angle, of the rear of the FGT. There are other rear shots, but not at that same exact angle. It's a dealer selling these FGT's and thought it would be interesting.

Yes, I did forget to "post" quicksilver, but I had a picture to add. Here it is. My mistake lol.

Originally Posted by HIRISC
COMMON?! WTF?! You calling my car common?!

J/k..

I know what you meant.. just pulling your chain.

I almost bought black a couple times. I would have murdered her out. Would have looked insane. I decided life is too short to care for a black car.

Hahahaha, so true! I love the way black looks right after being waxed, but WOW that color is hard to keep clean. That's why I like Tungsten so much, that color would never look dirty lol. I also like the black/black on FGT's, looks so mean.

And I wish I had your car lol.

Originally Posted by Superfly
JDM, where's yellow in your list?
I forgot about yellow lol. I have like 10 pictures of a yellow out of my 600+ pictures of FGT's, very rare color. And I'm not a huge fan, so I skip lol.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I found a stock red FGT rear picture in that angle too. Not bad.

Black

Tungsten

Midnite Blue

Quicksilver

White

Red

Yellow (I don't even think there is a stripe delete yellow in existence lol)

Orange

Last edited by JDM135; 10-16-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still...cleanest color combo/FGT in the world.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Yellow (I don't even think there is a stripe delete yellow in existence lol)
According to my numbers chart, 6 built as FULL stripe deletes, and 10 more with side stripes only (side stripes are vinyl so they're easily removed). So, 16 built altogether. Very rare indeed.

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread