Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Close!

Speed in gears at 6500 RPM with Bridgestone 345/35R19's: 63 96 134 175 214 261

A bit less with Goodyears.

In any event, much, much faster than advertised.
Prove it, Chris.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Prove it, Chris.

My tune raised redline to (I think) 6800:

6800rpm w/Bridgestones = 66 101 140 183 224 273

At least according to the gurus on the Ford GT Forum.

Whatever the case, she's got very, very long legs. Longer by quite a bit than the Z06.

BTW Alex, this is how you swirl license plate numbers

Last edited by HIRISC; 01-31-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Chris, my redline was raised to 7200 with the tune. Odds on yours has been raised there as well.

I've seen 6400 RPM in 5th both with my 'stones and with my old Goodyears. VERY long legs indeed.

And I'm laughing at how you're showing Alex little photoshop tricks.

Originally Posted by HIRISC

My tune raised redline to (I think) 6800:

6800rpm w/Bridgestones = 66 101 140 183 224 273

At least according to the gurus on the Ford GT Forum.

Whatever the case, she's got very, very long legs. Longer by quite a bit than the Z06.

BTW Alex, this is how you swirl license plate numbers

Old 01-31-2012, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Superfly
Chris, my redline was raised to 7200 with the tune. Odds on yours has been raised there as well.

I've seen 6400 RPM in 5th both with my 'stones and with my old Goodyears. VERY long legs indeed.

And I'm laughing at how you're showing Alex little photoshop tricks.
That would be nice Pro (7200). I understood it was 6800, but we'll find out in May when Torrie comes up. I was shifting at about 6500 last season, so I didn't validate that.

Someone (cough cough) forgot to swirl out the license plate of a certain FGT owner's car before he gave the pic to Autoweek.. I thought I'd show him how it's done.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kfmcmahon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mcrae
silver one with black wheel...oh my god^^^
^^^^this

Old 02-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Black FGT.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-07-2012, 05:31 PM

Old 02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread