Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Just took delivery of my 06 1900 mile supercharged viper coupe

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
and some meth
not surprised one bit

Old 03-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I found this almost humerous so i figured i would post. Early saturday morning I dropped off my car to get the clear bra put on. I figured its a wise move so i wouldnt get any chips on the front end. Boy was this one of the best investments i've done on a vehicle. Fast forward to saturday evening.
I was on the way to meet my family for dinner and we were on college parkway just after summerlin. There are cars on both sides of me so I cannot change lanes or move. All of the sudden a hubcap falls off the Corolla and slams into my front bumper. At first i thought it hit the side of the car but apparently i was going slow enough that it hit the front.
It completely ripped the clear bra on the car and moved it leaving an imprint of the hubcap. it would have definitely been nasty if i didn't have the clear bra on there. There is not a mark on the car because it hit just the right spots. I'm feeling lucky tonight. The clear bra guy must be happy because now he gets repeat business.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Haha, you got lucky there!
Love your car, i'm saving my money so i can buy one

Old 03-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
That is gorgeous. Those coupe Vipers always look sick.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
thank you!

just need to get it retuned/check the fmu as it seems to not be listening to the computer. I suspect either the filter is clogged or i need to change one of the fuel pumps, i will find out when im not as busy at work.
and then after all the power is back to being there ill have the race logic unit installed, im looking forward to seeing how that works. this viper on motons really does handle pretty amazing.