Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Officially Revealed

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed

Old 01-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not saying it's impossible; just look at what the Germans and Japanese have done. (or Italians!)

But the overall mentality coming out of Detroit is just not -right in the head-. The Ford GT is an example of a fantastic car that can come together and work really well and (shocker!) hold it's value.

While the ZR1 may have some tasty bits to it; the entire car is overall not a great one. And it will suffer the depreciations like its siblings do. Again it's not impossible; GM and Chrysler just refuse to acknowledge their deficiencies.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Drive a Panny and get back to me. I doubt it'll disappoint you.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, weird.

Old 01-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Can't find all the numbers for the coupe yet,

but Caddy CTS-V 6.2L SC V8 (RWD)
Horsepower @ RPM 556 @ 6100
Torque @ RPM 551 @ 3800
Curb Weight 4222 and lets say the Coupe is 200lbs lighter (donnu) so 4,000 flat.
0-60 3.9

Pany turbo 4.8 liters (4.806 cc)
Horsepower 500 hp
Torque 568 lb-ft
Curb weight 4,343 lbs.
0-60 3.8

So just in raw performance they are very close, but sorry I will give handling and transmission to the Porsche on the track. No question the Caddy is less money and this is not a comparison between those two cars at all. I was just saying that I think that a larger and heavier 4-door would perform better but now that I am being called out. I would take the Panamera turbo any time on a track against a CTS-V.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Drive a Panny and get back to me. I doubt it'll disappoint you.
I doubt driving it would improve it's looks. Although I know those are subjective...

Old 01-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by Tsar
I doubt driving it would improve it's looks. Although I know those are subjective...
Ever sleep with a 'cute' girl but the sex was so good she was 'hotter'?

Ya the Panny is like that.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Panny
I think the "Panny" is the ugliest car on the market now.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Ever sleep with a 'cute' girl but the sex was so good she was 'hotter'?

Ya the Panny is like that.
You must spread some rep around...

Old 01-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
lmao....figured you guys would get a kick out of that.... that thought came to me while I was test driving it in Pheonix...

I just NOW got to use it!!

Quick Reply: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Officially Revealed