Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

My Ferrari drawings

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RonRMAM is an unknown quantity at this point
So many great wallpapers here. Amazing work!

Old 08-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks, here is a new one...

Attached Images  
Old 08-23-2010, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
danbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to all
They are amazing, you must be very patient and dedicated!

Old 08-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yes that is true to some degree , here is a new one...

Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Like everyone else said, these are amazing. They look out of this world!

Good luck

Old 08-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
So realistic, great job

Old 08-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
This is some of the most aesthetically pleasing artwork I have ever seen- and I do not mean just automotive artwork. I have been to your site atleast a dozen times.

Thank you.

Old 09-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
This is some of the most aesthetically pleasing artwork I have ever seen- and I do not mean just automotive artwork. I have been to your site atleast a dozen times.

Thank you.
Thanks i am very glad you like my work that much, btw i have just got a new printer, test prints of my drawings look fantastic...

Old 09-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
that's talent!

Old 09-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Vic82
Finally i managed to do the F40, hope you like it...
This... this is just breath taking. I can not say enough to accomendate the level of professionalism here. I think staggering is an understatement.. this is "get a heart attack" for sure!

Quick Reply: My Ferrari drawings