Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

My Ferrari drawings

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
You are a talented man. Great work.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
I may get slated for saying this, but....

I love the images later on in this thread, with the retro 70's feel to them, and the obviously drawn examples. They have real feel and depth to them, and I would gladly have one on my wall. Such as this one:

However, the images on the first few pages - i cannot see how they are simply hand drawn. I do a lot of graphical work myself, and they look like photo renderings to me, where youv'e taken an existing photo image, and edited/colourised those in a new setting. Such as this one:

There isn't an artist in the world who would add such detailed reflections to a hand-drawn image - they had to come from the photo it was lifted from.

I apologise if they really are hand drawn from scratch, and if that's the case you should be doing this professionally. But i simply cannot believe it from a technical viewpoint.

But i still stand by what i said earlier - the other images you do, like shown above are absolutely stunning. I would certainly buy one.

Last edited by Beefmeister; 12-07-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Beefmeister
I may get slated for saying this, but....

I love the images later on in this thread, with the retro 70's feel to them, and the obviously drawn examples. They have real feel and depth to them, and I would gladly have one on my wall. Such as this one:

However, the images on the first few pages - i cannot see how they are simply hand drawn. I do a lot of graphical work myself, and they look like photo renderings to me, where youv'e taken an existing photo image, and edited/colourised those in a new setting. Such as this one:

There isn't an artist in the world who would add such detailed reflections to a hand-drawn image - they had to come from the photo it was lifted from.

I apologise if they really are hand drawn from scratch, and if that's the case you should be doing this professionally. But i simply cannot believe it from a technical viewpoint.

But i still stand by what i said earlier - the other images you do, like shown above are absolutely stunning. I would certainly buy one.
Thanks for the compliments and i can assure you that i hand drawn that Ferrari F430 too, i did however help myself with some measurements to get the proportions totally right...

Old 12-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
In that case I am in awe - amazing work!

Old 12-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing! I tried this once and gave up on the headlight housing. lol

Old 12-14-2010, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
crh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished road
these are awesome! Amazing drawing ability and then you add some of my favorite cars, i'm impressed

Old 12-29-2010, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks, here is a new drawing btw. Ferrari Daytona in action.

Attached Images  
Old 12-29-2010, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
You are a gifted artist!

Old 01-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks again, here is a little commission Ferrari drawing that i'we just completed...

Old 01-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Another Testarossa commission...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My Ferrari drawings