Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

My Ferrari drawings

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Striker
I don't even want to comment....So, it's a no comment for me!!

Your work is absolutely amazing!! keep up the great work!!!

I haven't seen any Mercedes yet?!..Hopefully, you will hear from me soon!! Those drawings need to be all over my house!!!!
I hope that too, i have done one Mercedes drawing btw.

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Not a Ferrari but it's Italian and fast as hell . Here is the mighty Lancia Delta S4

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Absolutely fantastic. I certainly hope that you've been flooded with orders for prints by now.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic82
I hope that too, i have done one Mercedes drawing btw.
Amazinnggg...., thank you for providing me with my new desktop background!!

Old 05-13-2010, 11:18 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Vic you are so talented my friend! We should make the TS backround based on your renderings!

Old 05-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura about
Really very well done, love the drawings, you have an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing these.

Old 05-22-2010, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the great response guys.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
zappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nicezappa freak is just really nice
Beautiful work. Bravo!!

Old 05-30-2010, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Vic you are so talented my friend! We should make the TS backround based on your renderings!
Speaking of backgrounds... Where is the current one based on?

Old 05-30-2010, 05:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Something new...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My Ferrari drawings