Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: Brand New Vertu Quest

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 03:26 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the concierge service, which is the sole reason for owning one.

And that was like 4K/yr a few years ago, not sure now.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
They offers two different tiers of service nowadays. One with your own personal assistant, the other one is for anyone that is available whenever you place a call. The later one costs just over 2k. I don't exact make use of this service myself but they did got me to places without waiting in lines lol.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
Sale Pending

Old 03-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
Guys, I have brand new Sign S in Black leather. 45% off (MSRP is 11.4k). If you guys are interested, please contact via PM. This is lower than dealer's cost guaranteed!