Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS:Vertu Ascent TI with many extra accessories

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
FS:Vertu Ascent TI with many extra accessories

Hi guys, I'm letting another toy of mine go. The phone is in great condition. I'm sure I'm one of the very few who actually own one and probably even fewer of those who actually bought all the accessories that was sold for the phone. I love the phone as much as all the cars I have, however, I need to let before doing an upgrade. I listed the phone on Ebay. If any of you are interested, please let me know.

MINT Vertu Ascent TI Black leather with Vertu Bluetooth - eBay (item 230458245943 end time May-04-10 19:01:39 PDT)

I will ONLY consider Trading for a pair of B&W Nautilus 802 speaker or even the 802D.

Thank you.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Is this a $4k cell phone?

Old 04-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
I paid over $8k for all that. The phone itself is $7.5k.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
I listed the phone again due to an unpaying buyer. The new link to the Ebay auction is below:
MINT Vertu Ascent TI Black leather with Vertu Bluetooth - eBay (item 230469335107 end time May-31-10 21:47:21 PDT)

I'm more than happy to take offers. Definitely let's me know if you're from Teamspeed.
Thanks

Old 05-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That is insane. $8k just to talk on the phone?? For some reason, I could never justify spending that kind of money on a phone. GLWS though...

Old 05-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
That is insane. $8k just to talk on the phone?? For some reason, I could never justify spending that kind of money on a phone. GLWS though...
its a matter of choice, its like spending thousands on a watch just to tell time. when you can buy one for a couple of dollars that can do the job for you. BUT the phone is great, special and luxurious at the same time, you also get to have your personal concierge for a year for free(before you have to pay up the year after) I have a vertu constellation(the cheaper version) and have been using it almost for the past 6 years it still looks (and works) good as new and is a great phone. In comparison to some people go through alot of phones in 6 years, so technically for the right person its worth it.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^I suppose that is true. I bought the first iPhone and am still using the same one. Didn't cost me 8 grand though.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Hey guys, it has been a couple months since I posted this thread. I got buried in work and totally forgot about it until a few members from TS and some other forums started shooting emails about the phone again. (I guess the economy is getting up in some part of the country).

Anyways, I was asking around $4,000 or best offer back then. I do hope to get the phone to a new owner as soon as possible so whoever bring me $3,000 cash can have the phone. The phone has not been used since I posted this thread. This is one of the best deal anywhere. I wish I was I was the guy buying but old things must goes for new ones to come.

About the phone, it's in great shape. Nothing more than normal wear and tear. Many have asked me what so special about the phone. I normally said, it does what it's designed to do not just well, but very well. Hand crafted with excellent details. This is the Rolls Royce of phones. I, for one, have never regretted a single second of buying it.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sold!!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Just curious, what service does it use?

Quick Reply: FS:Vertu Ascent TI with many extra accessories