Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

BNIB Ariat Rambler Boot

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by O2Supply
Post deleted
Bro I was just bustin your balls... Relax a lil, this place is supposed to feel like home! Don't be so uptight!

You never answered me though, do you like Pen*s?

Old 12-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Bwahahahahahaha!!! Insane!

Old 12-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am not normally a fan of cowboy boots. So I am okay without them. Not saying you are worse off for it, but from what I have seen of cowboys...

Personally I am straight though, but thanks for the offer.

Thanks for calling me on my mistake, I actually appreciate it. I also appreciate joking around. Just, maybe not with you. I don't want you to get any ideas and try to take me out to dinner or something.

Old 12-19-2010, 03:44 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
All I wear is cowboy boots. Gator, Croc, and custom Old Gringo. These are good boots....not my style.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That is what I am hoping. I wore cowboy boots when I was very young, but being in CA led me to the dark side of shoes... Chuck Taylors FTW!