Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

BNIB Ariat Rambler Boot

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
BNIB Ariat Rambler Boot

Just bought a couple pairs of boots and need to make room. They are Brand new size 12 in Roughed Chocolate. By far the best boot maker on the market, superior comfort and great looking

Paid 159 + Tax

Will sell for $125 Shipped

Attached Images   
Old 12-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
$100

Old 12-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I have never owned a pair of cowboy boots. But I am moving to Texas...

Old 12-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Banned
haha then these would be perfect! I prefer shit kicking boots, but whatever floats your boat!

Old 12-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Banned
How do they feel? And how long do they last? Just PM me bro.

Old 12-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Banned
i like to Whore my post count! Come on BRO!

Old 12-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Banned
PM sent

Old 12-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post deleted

Last edited by O2Supply; 12-17-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: For sale thread, not boot thread
Old 12-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by O2Supply
I like these.

Chippewa Snake Boots

Do you like PEN*S too?

Old 12-18-2010, 05:31 AM
Banned
^Damn! This person is getting roasted from all angles on here. Better toughen up buttercup...

Quick Reply: BNIB Ariat Rambler Boot