Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The McLaren P1 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 11:33 PM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DJ
It's called Genesis Blue, I believe as per something Erik once wrote here or on facebook, that this is a bespoke color that matches the owners F1.
Whatever it is, it is the best looking blue I've seen on a vehicle. Almost looks matte but is not. It has so much depth just from the pictures. In the flesh it's probably just gorgeous!

Old 11-23-2013, 12:18 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mark ANTAR
Originally Posted by DJ
It's called Genesis Blue, I believe as per something Erik once wrote here or on facebook, that this is a bespoke color that matches the owners F1.
The owner's F1 is being repainted in the same colour, though I believe it will be available to all customers, so it's not a one off.
To tie all this together, the owner's F1 was originally painted this Blue color - then later repainted silver by the 2nd or 3rd owner. He's the 5th owner of the car which IIRC he purchased in 2010. It's the one that is easily recognizable with the 'F1 JOY' plate and he uses it quite a bit. When he picked up the P1, he left his F1 with McLaren Special Operations for the respray. I hope we see the pair together when they are finished as it should look fantastic.

>8^)
ER

Old 11-23-2013, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
P1 #046

Thanks to Marc Seilhan Photographie - https://www.facebook.com/MarcSeilhanPhotographie

Old 11-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by La Artist
^ever? like ever ever..and forever ever?
Yes.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:21 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^wow.. either you like this very much..or you haven't seen the classic beauty's of the car industry..

Old 11-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
patrick95 is on a distinguished roadpatrick95 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ArDs
Yes.
I have to agree.
The other crop of hypercars look stale compared to it. My God.

Attached Images  
Old 11-24-2013, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Absolutely gorgeous!

Name:  NOcvvkE.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  104.6 KB

Photos by Charlie Magee.

Old 11-24-2013, 04:30 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My favorite hyper car right now. Love the blue one above!

Old 11-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Graphite gray P1 spotted in Geneva By Tomáš Križan

Old 11-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The McLaren P1 Picture Thread