Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Some "Black Magic" from McLaren showing up in CT!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
These negative opinions on the wheels seem odd to me - I guess because not a single person made that comment about the exact same finish on the McLaren Special Ops car that was unveiled in Pebble Beach this Summer. Not just here on TeamSpeed either - I'm talking anywhere.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned when we both were looking at the car that I wasn't a fan of the wheel finish

Old 01-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Ask you shall receive on Teamspeed! Here's a little photoshop for you Andy.
Thanks DJ,MO not VO,but near enough,any opinions wether it suits the Orange cars???????????
Do I or dont I,that is the question??
I certainly thinks it improves the dished effect on the rear wheels,aswell as making them look bigger,but is it too bling for a yorkshire lad?

Last edited by ANDYC; 01-04-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:45 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Ask you shall receive on Teamspeed! Here's a little photoshop for you Andy.
But that's McLaren Orange - Andy's 12C is Volcano Orange.

Originally Posted by Stephan
I'm pretty sure I mentioned when we both were looking at the car that I wasn't a fan of the wheel finish
I don't pay any attention to you.

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 01-04-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Andy, lets try again

Old 01-04-2012, 02:24 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Great work DJ - choice shot to start with too.

>8^)
ER

Old 01-04-2012, 03:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
The car is starting to grow on me, but the wheels remind me of.....Antera.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Andy, lets try again

Growing on me,is an ANTERA some type of wheel? Or car?,sorry for my Britich ingnorance!

Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Antera is/was a wheel company:

antera wheels - Google Search

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 01-04-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Moncho is on a distinguished roadMoncho is on a distinguished roadMoncho is on a distinguished roadMoncho is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a cholesterol medicine... Antara

Old 01-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
oh yeah... the triple spoke Antera with the panther center cap!!!! jk

Andy, The diamond cut on those lightweight wheels looks spectacular on the VO car. Did you do stealth pack and carbon on the outside? Seems like you chose the stealth wheel color so you wanted a darker wheel but I don't think you can go wrong with adding a little flash. Still seems subtle to me.

DJ, You rock!! Great PS work.

Last edited by falb; 01-04-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Some "Black Magic" from McLaren showing up in CT!