Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Some "Black Magic" from McLaren showing up in CT!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ANDYC
I thought it worked well on my 997tt,as a standard finish??
It works better on the 997TT for sure, but again, way different wheel design. Just my opinion of course.

Originally Posted by Peloton25
Do you guys like these wheels then?
Muuuuch better.

Old 01-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Do you guys like these wheels then?

Please note, this is not a trick question.

>8^)
ER
These look awesome.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by falb
oh yeah... the triple spoke Antera with the panther center cap!!!! jk

Andy, The diamond cut on those lightweight wheels looks spectacular on the VO car. Did you do stealth pack and carbon on the outside? Seems like you chose the stealth wheel color so you wanted a darker wheel but I don't think you can go wrong with adding a little flash. Still seems subtle to me.

DJ, You rock!! Great PS work.
falb,I just opted for the standard silver as these are just painted,the stealth are powder coated,so if i run the winter with them ,then i can get them done locally.No carbon on the outside except the engine covers as i tend to drive my cars hard and i thought the carbon options would get chipped,ive already put venture sheild on the outside vanes as these were getting badly chipped after 2000 miles.
Only a month to wait for you then!!??

Last edited by ANDYC; 01-05-2012 at 03:05 AM.