Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Some "Black Magic" from McLaren showing up in CT!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Badass. That guys my hero. I hope that I am buying a car like this in 30 years.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That color combo is sick

Old 01-02-2012, 11:22 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mythic
Black on black on black. I like.
You have to look closely, but this is actually McLaren's Elite "Fire Black" that has a fine orange metallic flake in the paint which, when you catch from the right angle in the sunlight, causes the car to shimmer orange. You can see it in a few of these photos.

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 01-02-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
what a combo! looks fantastic, wish Stanley could have opt'd for the stealth pack!

Old 01-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ShutterSpeed
They seem to carry a cheap aftermarket look to them with that finish. All silver or even all gunmetal would look pretty damn good.
Totally agree.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:32 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
These negative opinions on the wheels seem odd to me - I guess because not a single person made that comment about the exact same finish on the McLaren Special Ops car that was unveiled in Pebble Beach this Summer. Not just here on TeamSpeed either - I'm talking anywhere.

Maybe it was the lighting?

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 01-03-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
nice, is that hartford?

Old 01-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car is amazing! Congrats on the owner, is he on TS?

Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
OMG
I see my old appartment building in the background...
oh and yeah cool car

Old 01-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
These negative opinions on the wheels seem odd to me - I guess because not a single person made that comment about the exact same finish on the McLaren Special Ops car that was unveiled in Pebble Beach this Summer. Not just here on TeamSpeed either - I'm talking anywhere.

Maybe it was the lighting?

>8^)
ER
not a fan of the diamond cut wheel finish either. too bling for me. i like the standard silver or the stealth grey. more over, love the styling on the lightweight more. the super lightweight is cool but the 10 spoke is just too common now.

Quick Reply: Some "Black Magic" from McLaren showing up in CT!