Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Cars and Coffee in West Chester PA with the MP4-12C

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
That alone would be worth the drive!

Old 11-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
The West Chester C&C has been great because the drive for most of us is through a combination of 2 lane highway followed by windy back roads. It really is a good place to land after a great ride. Unfortunately, the pics have the strip center in the back round. The coffee shop sits by itself and the parking lot is perfect for a lot of cars and is away from the regular traffic. I will have to keep my eyes open for the co-ed tanners. I'm obviously spending to much time looking at the cars.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
I was going to say you guys should come down here, but I'll totally drive up there in the spring and try to get some of the guys to come with me. It could be a combo car/food road trip. My wife and I love Philadelphia, in fact Pennsylvania as a whole, and drive up there often for concerts or just to get some good food.
One week you guys can come here and well setup a special place for lunch/parking/visit to McLaren/etc --- then another week well do that down in your hood

Originally Posted by jaymoney
The West Chester C&C has been great because the drive for most of us is through a combination of 2 lane highway followed by windy back roads. It really is a good place to land after a great ride. Unfortunately, the pics have the strip center in the back round. The coffee shop sits by itself and the parking lot is perfect for a lot of cars and is away from the regular traffic. I will have to keep my eyes open for the co-ed tanners. I'm obviously spending to much time looking at the cars.
Are you local? I dont recall seeing that AM at C&C ever - maybe i am spending too much time looking at the coed tanners

Old 11-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
One week you guys can come here and well setup a special place for lunch/parking/visit to McLaren/etc --- then another week well do that down in your hood

Are you local? I dont recall seeing that AM at C&C ever - maybe i am spending too much time looking at the coed tanners
I'm a main liner. My friend and I get there once a month or so, he has the Black UG Lambo wit 1000HP.

Attached Images  
Old 11-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great! Good to see you showing it off.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AdmiralMubutu
You need to compare apples to apples. You can't compare manufacturers times with those of journalists. Horst von Saurma probably has more Nordschiefe laps in 911 variants than anyone else on the planet. The fact that he was able to post HIS third best time ever in a car he was driving for the very first time is in his words, "astonishing". My understanding is he had a total of 12 minutes to familiarize himself with the car before attempting is one and only timed lap. I expect we will see significant faster laps when McLaren conducts their own test with someone like Chris Goodwin driving, who knows the cars unique features inside and out.
All I see is excuses

Old 11-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaymoney

I'm a main liner. My friend and I get there once a month or so, he has the Black UG Lambo wit 1000HP.
Ah got ya....I have seen that car before and have chatted with your buddy before a few times. He has had some cool cars over the years (GT3RS, White Turbo, Lambo's etc)

Hope to meet you sometime....oh and your car looks real nice too

Old 11-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Ah got ya....I have seen that car before and have chatted with your buddy before a few times. He has had some cool cars over the years (GT3RS, White Turbo, Lambo's etc)

Hope to meet you sometime....oh and your car looks real nice too
Sounds good. I have the first MP4-12c Spyder at Mclaren Philly coming. So I'm sure it will make it's way to C&C in a year or so.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ "MP4-12c Spyder" ?

Old 11-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
^^ "MP4-12c Spyder" ?
Yes there is no "official" release but I have hedged myself just in case this is true:

2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spider spied for first time

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee in West Chester PA with the MP4-12C