Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Cars and Coffee in West Chester PA with the MP4-12C

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 11:08 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cars and Coffee in West Chester PA with the MP4-12C

Chad and I showed the McLaren MP4-12C for the first time at the Cars and Coffee in West Chester PA. Lots of car enthusiasts there! Saw a lot of my Porsche customers.

We are excited about the responses we got on the car. McLaren is such an awesome brand to work with! And driving to and from the event put a smile on my face for the rest of the day....

Can't wait for our showroom to finished!

Attached Images    
Old 11-19-2011, 12:34 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love this spec guys, well done!

Old 11-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bet it ran so well in this chill air. Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice seeing you Erik. Car looked awesome - excited for the dealership to be finished too.

Cheers,

Jon

Old 11-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car, really cool!

Old 11-19-2011, 02:24 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest the only things I like about this car is the doors, I still prefer a 458 over this.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
To be honest the only things I like about this car is the doors, I still prefer a 458 over this.
I think the exterior on the McLaren is pretty awesome. Its got a lot of little touches you dont notice unless you check it out in person up close. The 458 is def awesome but it feels more "familiar" to me than the McLaren. I guess it all depends on what you are after...

Old 11-19-2011, 02:45 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erik@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the MP4's design will probably age better than the Ferrari. I personally like the design of the F430 better than the 458.
But both cars are fantastic cars in their own way. If someone would ask me which car they should own, my answer would be: "both"....

Old 11-19-2011, 02:47 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Actually we aren't allowing any negative comments in the new McLaren forum here so either learn to love it immediately or...

The cars are fairly neck and neck in the styling department for me as there are certain details on the 458 that just don't work for me at all - headlights and whiskers mainly - that give the 458 a wacky face. The McLaren is the more subdued car and that fits their style almost perfectly. I think the McLaren will age better too because of this.

The real measurable differences are found in the driving experience - the McLaren is ranked ahead of the 458 in some areas and this will force Ferrari and others to have to lift their game on future models.

>8^)
ER

Old 11-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
This segment is full of cars with very sharp edges and a predominately wedge shape. The Mclaren has managed to deliver a softer, curvier look from all angles. I saw the car this weekend again and I too continue to discover more style features. I had a chance to follow it for a couple of miles and it really is stunning. I also like the 458 but I agree that there are some issues with the front that aren't pleasing. I think that I would like the 458 better if I didn't know that there was a 430.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee in West Chester PA with the MP4-12C