Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The staff at McLaren Beverly Hills opened their doors for me today*

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great looking showroom. Nice to see some momentum building for the brand here in the US.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by falb
Heading over on Tuesday for my first look in the flesh. Can't wait.
thats great! hope you get pictures & pls share with us!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:17 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SPRDLUX
Titanium silver, black alcantara with saddle leather interior, stealth package with every carbon option, superlight wheels, iris package...and a couple of items from bespoke program.

I drove a prototype earlier in the year, before they revised the car. It reminded me of an iPhone - deceptively simple on the surface, but with unbelievable features and capabilities when you take advantage of all it has to offer.

It will be interesting to drive a demo car before mine arrives.
Sounds superb!

Old 12-12-2011, 02:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
E, thanks again for the post, hope to see more of your adventures soon!

Old 12-12-2011, 04:20 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25

If you are in the Beverly Hills area please stop by and say "Hello" and check out the new cars. Tell them Peloton25 sent you.
sure,...I`ll walk in and say 'sup guys,..Peleton twentyfive sent me..

Old 12-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
MORE PICS!!... NOW!!

I really like the red one.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lucky man! Thanks for sharing

Old 12-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
STICKittotheCLUTCH can only hope to improve
I'm going to go see what's up my great grandparents live in bel air.