Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Looking for detailer in LA/Beverly Hills

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 02:15 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for detailer in LA/Beverly Hills

Looking for a detailer or a recommendation to any detailers in the LA/Beverly Hills area. Someone who is insured and specializes in Black cars.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:59 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | Northeast
PresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to all
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MikeV is on a distinguished roadMikeV is on a distinguished road
Check out specialty car craft if its an exotic

Old 10-04-2010, 07:43 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. I called superior shine this morning. Anyone else with a recommendation for a detailer is appreciated.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:07 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sean73T
Thanks guys. I called superior shine this morning. Anyone else with a recommendation for a detailer is appreciated.
I take it you and Joe did not see eye to eye(price point maybe??) he IS the real deal.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
is mo(?) no longer a sponsor here?

Old 10-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
I take it you and Joe did not see eye to eye(price point maybe??) he IS the real deal.
No I was blown away by the work that he has done. And his website was the most professional out of the ones I looked at, which to me is a big factor. When it comes to getting detail work you usually and should get what you pay for so pricing was not a factor either. I had gotten in touch with another detailer that we had used a long time ago and decided to go with him.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sean73T
No I was blown away by the work that he has done. And his website was the most professional out of the ones I looked at, which to me is a big factor. When it comes to getting detail work you usually and should get what you pay for so pricing was not a factor either. I had gotten in touch with another detailer that we had used a long time ago and decided to go with him.

Hope the "Detailer" you use is really good and things work out well, because if Joe "Blew you away" this other guy must really be something incredible.