Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

1st maserati, some film and running around pics...

Old 01-20-2012, 03:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
Ah that's right, you have the non-US version that has the 599 tranny. The US version of your car has a ZF auto box, which I've read is somewhat disappointing.
I am pretty sure you are right... the last GranTurismo to have the Ferrari F1 gearbox is the 09 GranTurismo S (in the US at least)... and that car is a lot more satisfying to drive than any newer ZF Auto GranTurismo.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
I am pretty sure you are right... the last GranTurismo to have the Ferrari F1 gearbox is the 09 GranTurismo S (in the US at least)... and that car is a lot more satisfying to drive than any newer ZF Auto GranTurismo.
non-US Stradales have the F1 trans. The only time that's been offered in the US was on the 09 GT-S and they only brought 300 or so over.

The ZF sucks compared to the F1. Totally different car.

Old 01-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
purplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished roadpurplec320 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by johnsgt
so i can do this :

all the fcar people ask me the same thing, but i just think its more special, especially in my matte blue.
i run with dozens of fcars weekly and sometimes daily, and really getting tired of everybody driving the same sh!t as me.
plus people cant keep up with my superman 458, so i need something slow.
Really? I thought Vincent's all stock super soft no race mode having California dusted your superman 458 easily? Go buy a Zonda R to be different, not MC Stradale