Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

1st maserati, some film and running around pics...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Still don't understand why one would buy a Maserati when you have Ferrari's.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
so i can do this :

all the fcar people ask me the same thing, but i just think its more special, especially in my matte blue.
i run with dozens of fcars weekly and sometimes daily, and really getting tired of everybody driving the same sh!t as me.
plus people cant keep up with my superman 458, so i need something slow.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Still don't understand why one would buy a Maserati when you have Ferrari's.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
plenty here :

https://teamspeed.com/forums/458-430...-finishes.html

as for the tranny, its basically the same one or same speed as the one in the scud and 599 i think. 0.06 shift times in race which is the same as the scud. This was the first thing besides the color that let me want this car, because if it doesnt have 500+hp it better have scuderia kick in the back shifts! and i have to say i wasnt disappointed at all.

Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
Looks awesome. Show us some interior pics and give us some driving impressions, especially of the tranny.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
not really, my mom hates my cars and my car fetish.
she thinks its a waste of money and painful to sit in.
as u should well know by now..... :

MOM IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!! ALWAYS!!!

Originally Posted by 670-SV
wow john, your mom must be proud of you now... cool story btw!

Old 01-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
in the taipei vicinity mountains, its been like this around here since i been driving ferraris.

Originally Posted by cream168
very nice car john and congrats!

btw what district are those pics taken in? ...

Old 01-18-2012, 11:27 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats John, this car quite literally has the heart and soul of a Ferrari and is a much more comfortable GT. I love everything about Maseratis...

Old 01-18-2012, 03:29 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
in the taipei vicinity mountains, its been like this around here since i been driving ferraris.
so you gotta be a hardcore convertible guy then (458 spider)

I really really like your new Maserati!!!
Actually the best one I`ve seen yet!

Old 01-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enough
That color looks awesome. Very nice looking car.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute

as for the tranny, its basically the same one or same speed as the one in the scud and 599 i think. 0.06 shift times in race which is the same as the scud. This was the first thing besides the color that let me want this car, because if it doesnt have 500+hp it better have scuderia kick in the back shifts! and i have to say i wasnt disappointed at all.
Ah that's right, you have the non-US version that has the 599 tranny. The US version of your car has a ZF auto box, which I've read is somewhat disappointing.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
been spoiled by ferraris since my first 430. Never looked, sat, driven, or even thought about owning a maserati until i took this MC Stradale home. Matte Color and all carbon options was the main reasons, so LOOKS alone was IT, nothing else.
Great story, +1.

As I said when you were contemplating the car and I think you seem to be somewhat agreeing with, you don't need a Maserati to be blazingly fast. That's not the point. When you drive that car, you drive it knowing that 1) it looks better than damn near anything else on the road 2) it sounds better than damn near anything else on the road. It doesn't need to be fast. Of course I wish they had 600hp, but for what it is, you simply cannot beat it. It has presence.

If it's too slow, drop the Novitec SC kit on it. I can't imagine that car going out of style.

Quick Reply: 1st maserati, some film and running around pics...