Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati GranTurismo Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
amdspitfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Maserati GranTurismo Pics

Just a couple quick pics of a friends GT while he's still got, I think he's considering selling this beauty.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for sharing, WOW that interior is red.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Cool and unique color combo! PM Control It if your buddy is trying to unload it. He's on the hunt for a nice GT.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
amdspitfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by littlebulldogg
thanks for sharing, WOW that interior is red.
Its a goreous interior in person, you just want to be wrapped in it.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Cool and unique color combo! PM Control It if your buddy is trying to unload it. He's on the hunt for a nice GT.
Thanks a lot.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished road
curious

i am looking at purchasing a granturismo any feed back on the car would be appreciated pros and cons thanks

Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
great pics. Hey I saw in another thread of yours that you have a Quatroporte. I am curious how that car has been to you. I am now looking at a new Quatroporte with auto trans, as one of the possibilities. So any feed back would be great.

If you have a Maserati and love the product then a Grand Turismo is a good choice and if the dealer has been good to you then it is not a bad idea. I love AM and the thing you have to compare as with any older car is the use and maybe abuse it may have and do research on the owner or with the owner. Also consider the if you may get a warranty or warranty extension that always helps.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nickelrev
i am looking at purchasing a granturismo any feed back on the car would be appreciated pros and cons thanks

+1
FIL just picked up a GT-S and, albeit an incredible machine, I have some concerns.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
great pics. Hey I saw in another thread of yours that you have a Quatroporte. I am curious how that car has been to you. I am now looking at a new Quatroporte with auto trans, as one of the possibilities. So any feed back would be great.

If you have a Maserati and love the product then a Grand Turismo is a good choice and if the dealer has been good to you then it is not a bad idea. I love AM and the thing you have to compare as with any older car is the use and maybe abuse it may have and do research on the owner or with the owner. Also consider the if you may get a warranty or warranty extension that always helps.
i love my quatroporte beautiful in and out only negative since i have owned it is battery continues to do die 4 times in last 9 months just put on a trickle charger hopefully that cures the problem

Old 02-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
i LOVE that interior. beautiful car!

Quick Reply: Maserati GranTurismo Pics