Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by h20skier
plus one my heart wouldn't take it.

side note the 3 shown above look pretty good but isn't really just a new set of rims on those cars. I've seen crap where the whole car is covered in CF. Or colors only a Ferris Wheel would love.
The G55 is covered in all cf.
I consider it a modern-day LM002, and that thing had tons of haters in its day.

And they have full paint, body kits, and wheels.
Most likely interiors too.

...That Panamera makes me want to cry though.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
The G55 is covered in all cf.
I consider it a modern-day LM002, and that thing had tons of haters in its day.

And they have full paint, body kits, and wheels.
Most likely interiors too.

...That Panamera makes me want to cry though.
I was talking about the 2 Astons and the Porsche really has no changes.

Lm still has many haters. sure it's cultish but it's awful. Those complete CF trucks that weigh 5000lbs crack my ass up. WTF is someone thinking. At least with the Zonda the CF kind of represents something a little lighter.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by h20skier
I was talking about the 2 Astons and the Porsche really has no changes.

Lm still has many haters. sure it's cultish but it's awful. Those complete CF trucks that weigh 5000lbs crack my ass up. WTF is someone thinking. At least with the Zonda the CF kind of represents something a little lighter.
They have complete body kits, paint, wheels, and interior work.
They are just more subtle, so people aren't up in arms about them.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
this is not a one off project, but it is as u say, i was first to say "yes", so they used my car as a test mule and have been working on it for a long time now. since i have other cars to drive i am not too concerned, but if it end up looking anything close to the blue porsche i might take a walk with my eyes closed across the "cahamps elysee" or a local highway. but i do not expect any radical changes. seriously though if that is the case the car is going to be looking for a new owner in the middle east iguess.
all the work they do is very high quality. and i am surprised noone remembers the 599 stallone they made! most beautiful car evah!!!! (btw, my little brother drives one , i am dead serious)

Old 09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by quickie
this is not a one off project, but it is as u say, i was first to say "yes", so they used my car as a test mule and have been working on it for a long time now. since i have other cars to drive i am not too concerned, but if it end up looking anything close to the blue porsche i might take a walk with my eyes closed across the "cahamps elysee" or a local highway. but i do not expect any radical changes. seriously though if that is the case the car is going to be looking for a new owner in the middle east iguess.
all the work they do is very high quality. and i am surprised noone remembers the 599 stallone they made! most beautiful car evah!!!! (btw, my little brother drives one , i am dead serious)
Que le Stallone a coûté? Cela est une voiture intéressante. Et juste de la curiosité, quel était votre accord avec Mansory avant que vous leur ayez ayez donné les clés à votre Maserati?

Old 09-02-2010, 06:55 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
pics or ban

Old 09-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
with guys like mansory, if u want to have the first car there really is no way of knowing what it will end up like. I mean of course u can, but then the cost doubles, cause they have to take your feedback into account, and that complicates things, alot. and Mansory guys are artists, so it's best to let them do their work and if the end result is not what u expected, the car still be sold (at a loss or a premium, u never know). i expect the car have some additional design elements, but nothing crazy, i'm thinking along the lines of their aston martin body kits.
Like i said pics as soon as the car is shipped back to me.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
jhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nicejhh127 is just really nice
Well here you go: Can someone please tell Mansory to stop modding cars

Mansory Maserati
Mansory Maserati

Old 09-08-2010, 04:50 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Not not not bad, I like it just give me the wheels in gloss blackand paint the middle CF thing on the hood and its perfect. Its like Maserati's answer to a 599 GTO. If this was my car I would replace those rims with the Novitec one and slap a novitec Supercharger.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 09-08-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:54 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I'll pass.

Quick Reply: Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo