Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
just sayin my mansory maserati is for sale. if anyone is curious you can check it out on Showroom (Prestige Cars Monaco - Ferrari - Lamborghini - Porsche - Bentley - Aston Martin - Maserati - Collection - Sport - Luxury)

the car is great and all, but i prefer lambos, even for every day driving. just not extreme enough, and my mansory 599 stallone is on its way (6 weeks from now)

Last edited by quickie; 06-10-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
good looking car. is it the only GranTurismo Mansory in the world?
good luck with the sale.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
not the only one, but there are few. the only one for sale to my knowledge.
the quality is amazing! mansory guys are really the best in therms of finish and quality (in tuning i mean)